Thursday, March 4, 2010

Studyblue

http://studyblue.com/
It is a very useful site for studying. Students can use this site as a flashcards with reminders, so that they can study anytime when the reminder reminds them. They can also use the site for making textbook outlines, so that they will save more time when they review the class or prepare the exams. Students can also share their thoughts and ideas in this website, which makes this site function as a tool of communication. Students can also share news. Another amazing thing is that students can take class notes in this site, which adds another meaning for their communication.

4 comments:

  1. I really like this site! As a special education teacher, I spend a lot of time reviewing my junior/senior high students for core curriculum tests. This would be very useful in setting up study sites, Geography for example. I could let my students type out their own study guide, I could add to it as necessary, and then I could keep it on the data base for year after year studying. It would be very time consuming at first to set it up all of the different subjects, but it would free me up to just supervise for days when I have more than one student studying for different subject tests at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cool site! I can see how it could be helpful for older students. I don't think my second graders could use it to its full extent though. However, I believe they would have fun making flashcards for different subjects and then printing them off to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. t is a wonderful site to share news and material about studying. Especially, I am interested in a category, Academic Network. I have bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete